Team: Intellectual Property – IP Division
Globe Business Media Group are currently on the look-out for an exceptional Business Development Executive to join our innovative, fast-growing business. Due to growth that we have experienced within our Intellectual Property Division, we are looking for a talented Business Development Executive to join the team.
You will have experience of new business sales / business development experience in a telephone based role. You will have a solid track record of sales performance, exceptional rapport building, negotiation and communication skills and experience of using a CRM system. You will also have an aptitude for working to targets and deadlines and devising a personal strategy to hit and exceed them.
The Business Development Executive will be based from our offices in London’s vibrant Borough Market.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Generation of new business across IAM & WTR associated titles. This includes sales of sponsored editorial, print and online advertising and sponsorship of events
- Generation of business is mostly conducted via telesales, but Business Development Executive will also attend tradeshows and conduct face to face client meetings at international events
- Management of key client accounts and ensuring a high level of renewal business and client service
- Lead generation: Business Development Executive is expected to generate new leads and contacts using both internal and external research resources
- Ensuring product and pitch proposals for existing opportunities are kept up to date and available.
- Creation of proposals and sales pitches for new products across IAM & WTR associated titles
The IP Division of Globe Business Media Group provides market-leading IP events, rankings, and publications for a worldwide community of senior corporate decision makers, intermediaries and investors.
Established in 1996, Globe Business Media Group is a business-to-business content and connections company, specialising in the legal and intellectual property markets worldwide.
With its head office in London and a regional office in Hong Kong, Globe is a truly international business with clients in more than 100 countries. Globe was recently recognised as one of the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
Please complete our short application form. It will only take a few moments.