Experience level: 2 years
Team: International Legal Division
Globe Business Media Group are currently on the look-out for an exceptional Business Development Manager to join our innovative, fast-growing business. Due to rapid growth that we have experienced with one of our key brands, Lexology, we are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join the team.
You will have around 2-3 years of new business sales experience in a telephone based role. You will have a solid track record of sales performance, exceptional rapport building, negotiation and communication skills and experience of using a CRM system. You will also have an aptitude for working to targets and deadlines and devising a personal strategy to hit and exceed them.
Previous experience of selling marketing solutions within the legal or professional services market would be desirable but not essential.
Lexology collaborates with over 700 of the world’s leading law firms to deliver tailored insights and analysis to the desktops of over 300,000 senior business professionals worldwide on a daily basis. With an archive of over 600,000 articles in more than 30 languages, covering 50 work areas, Lexology is the market-leading free intelligence platform for the global legal profession.
The Business Development Manager will be based from our offices in London’s vibrant Borough Market.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Generation of new business across all allocated products and territory in the International Legal Division to the required levels as set by Globe
- Work from a target client list supplied by our excellent research and marketing team
- Development and implementation of a sales plan for products and territories to meet your sales targets
- Future opportunities to attend conferences and conduct face-to-face client meetings
- Updating our Group CRM to ensure that the CRM accurately reflects your sales activity at all times
- Ensuring your clients have signed contracts and orders are processed in line with Globe’s internal processes
- Development of cross selling opportunities for fellow team members where possible
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the key markets we operate in.
The International Legal Division incorporates several of Globe’s key brands: Lexology, International Law Office and Client Choice. The role is supported by an excellent research team with leads and a comprehensive target client list being created by our dedicated Marketing Manager. This is a fast-growing team with excellent career development opportunities.
Established in 1996, Globe Business Media Group is a business-to-business content and connections company, specialising in the legal and intellectual property markets worldwide.
With its head office in London and a regional office in Hong Kong, Globe is a truly international business with clients in more than 100 countries. Globe was recognised as one of the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
Please complete our short application form. It will only take a few moments.